- Junior Assistant in Directorate total Post 15 for both Male and Female.
OBC /MOBC 3
- Junior Assistant (District Level) total Posts 170 for both Male and Female.
OBC /MOBC 38
- Stenographer (District Level) total Posts for both Male and Female.
OBC /MOBC 5
ST (H) 3
- Junior Assistant (in APHQRS / District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Stenographer (Grade- III) (District Level): The candidate must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI in Assam or any other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
i) Certificate of age proof (Admit Card of HSLC / equivalent examination). ii) Certificate of Graduation (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. or equivalent). iii) Certificate of caste. iv) Certificate on Computer Proficiency for Junior Assistant and Certificate of Stenography for Stenographer (Grade-III). v) EWS certificate from Competent Authority. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and asset certificate issued by the Circle Officer or Circle Officer (A) of the revenue Circle where the candidate and/or his family normally resides. The income and asset certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in a prescribed format as given in Annexure- I (uploaded in SLPRB website) shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Read More||Click Here|