Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/ Executive i.e. ACIO-II/Exe in IB, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India. Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different
paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their
suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post
before applying. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria of the post, as
mentioned below, may apply ONLINE through www.mha.gov.in or
Details of IB Recruitment 2020
POST NAME: ACIO-II/Exe
VACANCY: Total 2000 posts.
Essential Qualification for IB Recruitment 2020
Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER:
Computer Certificate is must.
- 18-27 years
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service.
- The age limit is relaxable up to the age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
Level 7 (Rs.44,900-1,42,400) in the pay matrix plus
admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of basic pay in addition to other Govt. allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
- State Bank of India SBI Recruitment 2021
- SEBA Online Form Fill Up 2020 – Class 10th HSLC Examination 2021
- SSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for CHSL 10+2 Posts
TIME :1 hrs.
Tier-I exam (only online mode): 100.
Objective type MCQs, divided into 5 Parts containing 20 questions of 1.
Marks each on:
- General awareness
- Quantitative aptitude,
- Numerical/analytical/logical ability & reasoning,
- English language &
- General studies. [Negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer.]
Tier-2: Descriptive type paper of 50 marks: Essay (30 marks) & English
comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Tier-III/Interview Marks 100
- The above-mentioned post is not identified suitable for any category of Persons with disabilities/PWD i.e. HH, OH, VH or Autism. Hence, they NEED NOT apply.
- The number of vacancies is provisional and liable to change.
- An appointment to the post will be temporary. However, appointment in permanent capacity will depend on various factors governing permanent appointment in such post in force at that time.