The government of Assam Recently announced a scheme named Pragyan Bharat Scooty Scheme 2020. Under this scheme Govt. of Assam is going to provide and distribute free scooty among the meritorious girls students who have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020 under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
Govt. of Assam has recently developed an online portal for collecting information for this scheme. More details and informations are given below.
About Pragyan Bharat Scooty Scheme 2020
Name of scheme: Pragyan Bharat Scooty Scheme 2020.
Eligibility Criteria: Girls students who have secured 60% and above in Higher Secondary Examination 2020 under Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC).
No. of eligible candidates: 22,000 (Approximately)
- Platoon Commander Recruitment 2020: Under Directorate of Civil Defence and Home Guards
- Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: for the Post of Special Police Officers
- NIA Recruitment 2020: Data Entry Operator Total Posts 14 Apply Online
How To Apply Online
To apply for Pragyan Bharat Scooty Scheme 2020 students must apply online by visiting SEBA‘s official online portal http://sebaonline.org.
Students can follow below given steps to apply online.
- Students can visit the official website directly by clicking on this link http://sebaonline.org/choiceofscooty/.
- Students have to log in to the system using their Roll No. as a User ID and Registration No. as a password.
- The details of the students like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, District, Institution name where studied last, Total Marks will be available from the results data.
- There will be two types of scooty (e.g Electrically operated and Petrol operated) and the students have to mark their choice within 10 days of publishing.
- Students have to provide their Address for communication along with Mobile No. and Email ID if available.
- On submitting the request online, students will get an acknowledgment slip for the same.
Important Dates for Scheme
|Starting date of online application||19th August 2020|
|Last date of online application||30th August 2020|