CENTRAL RECRUITMENT & PROMOTION DEPARTMENT
CORPORATE CENTRE, MUMBAI.
ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961
ADVERTISEMENT NO: CRPD/APPR/2020-21/07
Online Registration of Application: from 20.11.2020 to 10.12.2020
ONLINE EXAMINATION: TENTATIVIVELY IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2021
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- Candidates can apply for engagement in one state only. Candidates can appear for the examination only once under this engagement project.
- The process of registration is complete only when the fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fees.
- Candidates are requested to apply Online through the link given on the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or
https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/ careers.
- All revisions/corrigendum (if any) will be hosted on the Bank’s website only.
- State-wise seats of apprentices, State-wise Local languages, District wise training seats, Age, Education qualification, Duration of training, Training,
Stipend, Selection Process, Examination Centres, Fees and other related parameters are mentioned below:
Details of SBI Recruitment 2021
LOCATION, LOCAL LANGUAGE AND TOTAL SEATS:
|State UT||Local Language||Total Seats|
Age Limit for SBI Recruitment 2021
Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as of 31.10.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 01.11.1992 and not later than
31/10/2000 (both days inclusive). The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification for SBI Recruitment 2021
Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
Duration of Training
Three years only. The selected apprentices should be willing to qualify in the examinations of IIBF (JAIIB/CAIIB) during 3 years apprenticeship
engagement in the Bank
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during the 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during the 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per
month during the 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
On mobile devices Slide the table from left to right to see all the details.
|Sl.||Name of test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||General/Financial Awareness||25||25||15 minutes|
|2.||General English||25||25||15 minutes|
|3.||Quantitative Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|
|4.||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||25||25||15 minutes|