Staff Selection Commission (SSC), India has released an official notification for the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level (CHSL) Examination, 2020.
The Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators posts.
Online applications are invited to fill up the above mentioned SSC Recruitment 2020 posts.
Details of SSC Recruitment 2020
Name of Examination: Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination 2020.
Name of Posts:
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Total No. of Posts: Vacancies will be determined in due course.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs.19,900 – 63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100).
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100) and Level-5 (Rs.29,200 – 92,300).
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500 – 81,100).
Educational Qualification: All Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
For Data Entry Operator (DEO Grade ‘A’) in the Office of Comptroller and
Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with
Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit: The age limit for the posts is 18-27 years as of 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003 are eligible to apply.
- Bihar Govt Job Recruitment 2020-2021 – Bihar Mausam Seva Kendra Society
- Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020 – 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
- SEBA Online Form Fill Up 2020 – Class 10th HSLC Examination 2021
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply for SSC Recruitment 2020
Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website https://ssc.nic.in.
Important Dates of SSC Recruitment 2020
Dates for submission of online applications: 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
Last date and time for receipt of online application: 15-12-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): To be notified later
Don’t worry! The links above open up in a new window.