Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has recently released an official notification for the recruitment of 26 Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under the Transport Department.
Online Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for filling up the above-mentioned post of Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020.
Details of Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
Name of post: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) under the Commissionerate of Transport, Assam under Transport Department.
No. of posts: 26 posts.
Pay scale: Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/-, Grade Pay Rs. 9,400/-.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.i
- The candidate must produce a PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency along with the Application Form.
- The candidate must produce a valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the Application Form.
Educational Qualification: H.S.S.L.C. with 3 (three) years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institute of Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India and also duly recognized by AICTE.
Age: The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. upto 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018.
- A candidate should have sound health, both mentally & physically and should be free from any organic defect bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his duties.
- A candidate is required to undergo medical examination before appointment to the service.
- General: 285.40 /-
- SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40 /-
- BPL: 35.40 /-
- PWBD: 35.40 /-
- SEBA Online Form Fill Up 2020 – Class 10th HSLC Examination 2021
- DC Sonitpur Recruitment 2020 : Online Apply for 29 Gaonburah Posts
- Gauhati University B.Ed Admission 2020 – GUBEDCET Online Application
How To Apply for Transport Department Assam Recruitment 2020
- Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants who have not registered yet, in the Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on the ‘Register Here’ link.
- After creating an account, applicants need to log in with the credentials.
- After login, the applicant will be able to see the live advertisements of APSC in the ‘Apply Section’.
- The applicant can click on ‘Apply’ to fill up the application form.
|STARTING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION||14-10-2020|
|CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION||09-11-2020|
Don’t worry! The links above open up in a new window.