Tripura Police Recruitment 2020
Tripura Police Department has invited in the prescribed form for th eengagement of Special Police Officers (SPOs) on honorarium basis, as per the provisions of section 18 of the Tripura Police Act, 2007, in order to assist the regular police in the variuos districts of Tripura.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 and the maximum age should be 40 years, as on 31/08/2020. The applicant should furnish documents for proof of age.
- Education: The applicant should be at least VIII th passed out.
- Residence: The applicant should be a resident of the district to which she/he is applying. The applicant should furnish documents for proof of address.
- Gender: Male/Female both.
- Minimum height: Men- 5ft. 4 inc. for UR/SC, 5 ft. 2 inc. for ST Women- 5 ft. for UR/SC, 4 ft. 10 inc. for ST.
- Fitness: The applicant should submit a fitness certificate from a Registered Medical Officer.
- Previous discharge: any person who had been previously discharged as SPO shall not be engaged again as SPO.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Recruitment in Three district Dhalai, West and Gomati of Tripura.
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Last date of submission of application: 31-08-2020
Tripura Police Recruitment 2020: Place of submission of Application- Officer-in-Charge of the Police Station under whom the applicant is an ordinary local resident.